This is just a daily or weekly outlet of all the things going on in the life of a young black 20 something chick who doesn't quite fit in any particular group.
Ask me anything
I change with the wind and hope I land on solid ground....
- Where I’m from: Chicago, IL
- Where I would like to live: Baltimore for a while after that skies the limit
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual orientation: heterosexual
- Single/taken: Single
- Eye color: Brown
- Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite TV show: Shameless
- Favorite band/singer: Ella Fitzgerald....Beyonce
- Random fact about me: I want to be an actress
- Favorite day of the year: March 16/Recovery date
- Favorite colour: Midnight blue, gray, black
- Pets: Tortoise named Roberto "Bob"
- What I’m listening to right now: Daily Show
- Last movie I watched: Insidious
- What’s my ringtone: different ones for different people...but Freebird for Everyone!!!
I miss him more knowing that he’s farther away. I want him to come back, back. I miss that tingle that I felt when he kissed me on my neck…I miss his arms wrapped around me as we swayed to the music in that dark room…I miss holding his hand as we danced….He knows how much I miss him, he has to…
He tells me he misses me too….